LOGOPER company performs the export of cargo shipping, from Russia to popular routes (Turkey, India, China, Vietnam) on direct container trains and by sea:
- ports of the Far East (via the terminals of VSK, VMTP, VMKT) to the ports of China and Vietnam
- with st. Electric coal / st. Sower / art. Karbyshevo -1/st. Hardware via land border crossings to China
- with st. Electric coal / st. Sower / st. Karbyshevo -1/st. Hardware through the ports of the Far East (through the terminals of Eastern Stevedoring Company, Vladivostok Commercial Sea Port, Vladivostok Marine Container Terminal) to the ports of China and Vietnam
- Novorossiysk Port (NLE and NUTEP terminals) to Turkish ports
- Astrakhan Port to ports of India
Export shipments from Russia are carried out by rail, sea and road transport with freight forwarding support and full registration of all necessary documentation.