Realization of shipments
The service is carried out as part of container trains on fitting platforms and in container trains in open wagons with shipments from the Far East to Russian regions.
Own container train service from the Far Eastern direction
LOGOPER carries out regular transportation in its own container train service from the Far Eastern direction.
The service is carried out as part of a container train on fitting flatcars with shipments on the following routes:
- Far East - Moscow (Khorvino TLC, Elektrougli TLC) – 5 trains per week
The LOGOPER carries out the dispatch of containers in open wagons along the routes:
- from the stations of the Far East to Moscow – 7 trains per week
- from the stations of the Far East to Yekaterinburg – 2 trains per week
- from the stations of the Far East to Novosibirsk – 2 trains per week
- from the stations of the Far East to St. Petersburg – 1 train per week
When sent in open wagons on the Far East – Moscow and St. Petersburg route, container trains are switched to fitting flatcars in Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. Shipments are carried out according to a single bill of lading.
The Far Eastern service includes a full range of transport and logistics services, including door-to-door delivery, "last mile" to the customer's warehouse, individual arms of transportation, terminal cargo processing, comprehensive documentation.